Open to the public every day, our Pumpkin Patch will have a u-pick pumpkin field, petting zoo, bounce houses, hay rides, and playground.
• Hours are 11:00am to dusk.
• Admission is free
• Weekday parking is free, weekend parking $5.
• Most activities will cost TWO tickets to play (each ticket is $1).
• Monday-Thursday: $10 kid's wrist band buys one day of unlimited hayrides, bounce house, playground and petting zoo.
• The Pumpkin Patch is available for school field trips. We open at 10:00 AM for field trips and have a field trip package.
For More information on field trips click here.
Bring the family and taste some amazing chili while enjoying the stunning beauty of our 2 acre lake, enjoy a cold beer and some great live music. Tasting kits will be sold at our entrance for $5/kit. Tasting begins at 11 and keeps going till the chili runs out!!! This year proceeds from the cookoff will go towards the Change of Heart for Paisley Mae fund. This will help support 10 month old Paisley Mae with her ongoing journey after her heart transplant.
This is an International Chili Society Sanctioned Chili Cookoff, so prepare for the best chili you have ever tasted!
Cookoff application for ICS members:
Want to compete in our cookoff?? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the Battle of the Bands begin! Local bands will compete for $700 in cash prizes. Bands will play from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
• First round of six bands compete on the 13th
• Second round of six bands compete on the 20th
• The best five bands from the previous two weeks will compete on the 27th for the finale
If your band is interested in competing contact: email@example.com
Bring your family down for some old school fishing fun.
• Fishing is from 11:30am to 5:00pm.
• The fishing entry fee of $5 to compete includes a 50-minute rental of a bamboo pole and bait.
• The winner will be announced at 5:30pm.
• The biggest catch of the day will win $50 cash.
• No personal poles, tackle or bait of any sort will be allowed on the premises. You must use the poles, tackle and bait provided.
Come dressed up in costume to trick or treat the pumpkin patch.
• Trick or Treat booths will be open from 12:00 to 4:00pm, or while supplies last.
• You must be wearing a costume to trick or treat. No scary costumes will be permitted on the site.
Also, Swing by our costume judges and show off your costume. Judging will be open from 12:00pm to 4:30pm.
• Best costume wins $50 cash.
• The winner will be announced at 6:00pm.
• There is no fee to enter the costume contest. No scary costumes will be permitted on the site.
Businesses that are interested in hosting a Trick or Treat booth, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org